Why You Need Marketing Management
With over 15 years experience of marketing management, I am readily equipped with the knowledge and skills to manage your marketing activity.
Marketing can often take a backseat when urgent matters crop up in day to day running of a business. But it shouldn’t. My focused, hands-on approach will make sure that all the scheduled marketing activity happens on time and within agreed budget.
How Outsourced Marketing Works
If you find yourself managing multiple marketing agencies or if marketing tasks keep getting shifted further down your ‘to do’ list, then that’s where I can help you. I’ve managed campaigns across online and offline marketing channels, for companies in industries like retail, e-commerce, finance, professional services, healthcare and many more.
It all starts with agreeing a plan of action. My job then is to carry it out, measuring return on investment (ROI) and reporting back to you along the way.
Outsourced Marketing Management: What’s Included?
- An initial free two-hour discovery session to discuss your marketing needs
- A minimum of 6 hours of my time per month dedicated to fulfilling the agreed requirements
- A weekly report of how activity is performing
- A monthly meeting to discuss performance and agree next month’s focuses and activity
What Marketing Activities Will This Involve?
Each month, my objective will be to ensure all agreed marketing activity is delivered on time and within budget. My workload will depend on the plan we agree, but here are some of the areas I specialise in.
- Content Strategy
- Rebrands and Website Build Management
- Integrated Campaign Management
- PPC and SEO Supplier Management
- Project Management
- Managing Blog Writing
- Copywriting, Editing and Proofreading
- Email Marketing Management
- Social Media Supplier Management
- Design, Web and Print Supplier Management
- Website Content Writing
Discover More About Marketing Management
Packages start from 6 hours per month.
Please get in touch today to arrange an initial 2-hour free discovery session.